Call Center Workforce Analyst
The 2-1-1 Contact Center serves Connecticut residents 24 hours a day every day of the year.Working closely with the 2-1-1 leadership team, you will apply your analytical skills and use specialized workforce management technology and real-time call volumes to forecast, schedule, and plan staffing so that every client has a positive caller experience.
The Pay & Benefits: Up to mid-$50k's commensurate with experience.
- An outright 8% 401(k) contribution.
- 25 days of Paid Time Off in a calendar year – you begin accruing immediately!
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- Generous health benefits including 80% coverage of your medical plan premium and deductible.
- Tuition reimbursement (after 1 year).
- Supportive, culturally diverse and inclusive company culture.
- And more!
The Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 12:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Full-Time)
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in technology, operations, business, or mathematics-related field. Certified Workforce Management Professional designation desired.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience involving workforce planning in a call center environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of workforce management and contact center technology, vocabulary, and key performance indicators.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to collect and interpret data, solve problems, and identify opportunities leading to improved client-centered outcomes and processes.
- Track record of making sound decisions quickly in a fluid work environment and to accept responsibility for those decisions and their impact on staff, costs, and/or quality of service.
- Ability to regularly make independent and sound judgments regarding contact center staffing needs and to resolve variations in performance.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop productive working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the UWC Mission.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS September 21, 2021
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, United Way of Connecticut, Inc. desires priority referrals of protected veterans for positions at its location at 1344 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Any questions may be referred to Recruitment@ctunitedway.org.
United Way of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
United Way of Connecticut, Inc. endeavors to make www.ctunitedway.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (860) 571-7500. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.