WHAT WE OFFER:
K&M Tire offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Based Raises
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
Earn up to $19+ per hour inclusive of bonus and incentives. K&M Tire is a privately-held, family-owned tire distribution company that is focused on providing AMAZING customer service. Our Drivers, the heart and soul of an 800 strong workforce, are dedicated to making the customer the most important person in our business. Are you ready to make an immediate and positive impact on the lives of our family and yours?
We are seeking a Route Driver to join our team!
Job Summary: The Route Driver works under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, Assistant Manager or Team Leader; Responsible for providing our customers with dependable, safe, consistent, professional and friendly service.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service, answering questions and handling complaints professionally.
- Utilize ELog Pre-trip interface to conduct daily pre-route vehicle inspections.
- Transport and deliver items to customers on assigned route in a safe, timely manner.
- Responsible for unloading truck efficiently, accurately and in organized manner.
- Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor on any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for making sure all loads are secure and locked until reaching destination.
- Responsible for obeying all traffic laws, and K&M specific Cell Phone and driving policies.
- Responsible for using Signature Capture phone to verify and collect COD payments, and attaining a proof of delivery signature at the time of delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining complete ELog compliance on a daily basis according to regulations.
- Adhering to assigned route travel path established to satisfy customer needs and efficiency.
- Responsible for working safely and in a professional manner at all times.
- Responsible for keeping inside of truck clean.
- Must support management decisions and company goals.
- Must be willing to assist with warehouse duties if needed or requested.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and assigned.
- Support company goals and uphold K&M Values.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to learn tire knowledge and exercise brand and size accuracy.
- Ability to communicate and express ideas effectively.
- Possess a friendly, helpful, positive attitude.
SALARY: Up To $19.00/hr
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 6:30AM- 4:30PM
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.