Affinity Truck Center is an established leader in new and used truck sales, parts and service, lease and rental, and financing. We have built our reputation on the work of our dedicated and experienced staff. We believe that our people are a key driver of our success. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, a unique level of concern for our employees, and a stimulating work environment. At Affinity Truck Center, you can expect to be part of a team of people who care about their work, their clients and each other.
Must possess an enthusiasm to learn and have an interest to become a future Service Technician. Displays an eagerness to build their knowledge and are willing to put in the effort to develop their skills. Completes all work assigned by the supervisor and adheres to all processes/procedures set forth.
- Works alongside an assigned technician to learn to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
- Assists the assigned technician as needed.
- Delivers customer cars to service stalls as requested by technicians.
- Picks up parts from the parts department as directed by technicians.
- Performs safety inspections, oil changes, lubrication work, basic maintenance and minor repairs as directed.
- Replenishes supplies as requested by technicians or service manager.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Attends training classes and departmental meetings.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- One-year certificate from college or technical school
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.