Arsenal Credit Union is a $343M federally insured, state-chartered, award-winning credit union. Our focus is to provide excellent service to our members through our branch network, digital banking channels, member solutions center, and back-office support departments.
We are looking for a qualified professional for our open Member Solution Center Representative position at our Arnold, MO corporate office to deliver high-quality customer service to both internal and external members as defined by our excellent service standards.
Why Should You Apply?
- When you work at Arsenal, it is more than a job. You are part of a mission that puts helping people above all else. With up to eight hours of paid volunteer time each year, we reach out to the communities we serve!
- Great Benefits and Incentive Program – We offer an outstanding benefits package along with a competitive salary. A generous 401(k) with up to 5% match, excellent medical/dental insurance, vision, voluntary life insurance, plus LTD, STD, and paid time off.
- BANKERS HOURS – PAID HOLIDAYS - Our Member Solutions Team is scheduled between 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to Noon on Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
- On-the-job training – our goal is to provide all the training necessary for our new team members to feel secure and confident in their roles.
- Promotion Opportunities – amazing potential for growth and learning!
Member Solutions Center (MSC) Representative Responsibilities:
- The MSC Representative will assist and respond to member inquiries regarding interest rates, credit union hours, direct deposits, available funds, withdrawals, payments, transfers, and credit union products and services.
- The MSC Representative will provide email, phone, chat, and video (including Interactive Teller Machine) support to both internal and external members.
- The MSC Representative will assist with automated systems including phone software, online and mobile banking, bill pay, and remote deposit capture.
- The MSC Representative will identify opportunities to cross-sell products and services to members when applicable.