Lead all marketing activities for the company as well as further develop key areas of focus as determined by the Marketing Manager with input from key La Macchia Group personnel. Key responsibilities for this position include digital/inbound marketing, creative writing, website concept development and management as well as other areas important to the company’s performance. Strong writing, social and organizational skills are required for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead and implement a forward-thinking inbound marketing program through HubSpot, the company’s CRM & Marketing platform
· Develop and distribute content critical to promoting La Macchia Group’s position as the thought leader in its industry
· Identify, develop and leverage the use of social media to promote market awareness
· Utilize market-based research to drive decision-making in all media
Media and Promotional:
· Responsible for research and development of La Macchia Group content including articles, white papers and speaking engagements
· Direct all efforts with publications, trade leagues and shows
· Create, manage and direct annual marketing budget
· Further develop new website to become an industry leader and primary sales tool for the organization
· Focus on increasing La Macchia Group promotional video assets by leading production and story boarding of case histories and client testimonials
· Optimize use of HubSpot as the company’s web-based marketing software
· Explore and introduce new and innovative MarTech opportunities to better promote La Macchia Group in the industry
· Produce and/or direct creation of all written content to all platforms, internally and externally, across the organization
· Work with Branding Department to oversee consistent messaging across the organization
· Develop and finalize company’s brand standards with Director of Branding
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university.
Experience and/or Training:
Minimum of seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the Adobe Suite of software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of HubSpot is desired, however, it is not a requirement for this position.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university.
Experience and/or Training
Seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience and/or training in SEM, PPC, SEO and social media campaign management.
Proficient with HubSpot.
Advanced creative writing for business.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Superior English grammar skills to write reports, develop content, conduct business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to communicate effectively.
Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong knowledge and ability to create budgets and work with general mathematical concepts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.