As the Maintenance Supervisor, your primary responsibility is to supervise maintenance personnel and coordinate all facilities and machine maintenance related activities.
- Will work to promote the Health, Safety and Environment along with the well-being of the individual. Responsible for the day-to-day execution of safety processes while remaining mindful that nothing is more important than performing the job safely. Every Weasler employee must take personal accountability to work safely as a condition of continued employment, use good judgment in adhering to all safety policies and procedures, and extend concern for safety to fellow employees.
- Assign daily tasks to maintenance technicians/helpers.
- Create and manage PMs to the established world class standard level.
- Coordinate the planning, preparation and execution of maintenance projects assigned to maintenance technicians or external contractors. This would include: the acquisition of project materials and tools, maintaining a detailed execution check list, and timely and seamless execution of maintenance projects.
- Leverage our existing CMMS system (GURU) to better track & schedule work to achieve 90+% corrective maintenance vs. reactive maintenance (Predictive Maintenance)
- Monitor and track the lock out/tag out (LOTO) compliance to ensure consistent adherence to the standard
- Manage critical spare parts inventory levels to always ensure availability.
- Act as the liaison between Maintenance & Production to coordinate PM’s and planned maintenance on production equipment.