LiveTrends Design Group is a design and production firm that specializes in creating unique décor for the home and office. LiveTrends fuses Nature and Art into creative and trendy products that inspire people’s lifestyles.
Since the company’s inception in 2013 (with just five employees), LiveTrends has gained and maintained explosive growth over the past eight years. Today, the LiveTrends Family is represented by over 400 incredible individuals. Our success in building a tightly knit, exceptional team is a testament to LiveTrends’ five specific Core Values: Creativity in Everything, Achieve the Impossible, Craving for Excellence, Passion for Life, and Team as Family.
LiveTrends operates like a fashion brand, with full-time designers conducting trend forecasting, product development, and consumer testing on an 18-month product design cycle. In addition to its headquarters and facilities in Florida, LiveTrends has design and research partner offices in Europe and Asia. This enables LiveTrends to design over 500 unique product collections each year.
Every team member plays an integral role in the success of our company. Whether its our artisans, horticulturalists, designers, production managers, or sales team, each step of the process from concept to distribution is meticulously planned and executed. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing companies (#256 on Inc. 500 list), LiveTrends is currently available at over 16,000 stores in the US, Canada, and Europe. The LiveTrends products can be found at retailers such as Lowe’s, Target, Costco, Kroger, Safeway and Publix and many others.
LiveTrends Creative Ambience:
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment, and continuous learning. When you step into LiveTrends’ office, you’ll immediately feel it: you are welcomed by the pleasant smell of natural wood (we are in a refurbished old building that is covered with natural cedar), open collaborative spaces, 3D printers, good music, jungles of live plants, exciting projects in incubation, creative people…and of course, our office dogs. Our huge, open plan studios invite collaborative creative work, and you will hear accents from all corners of the globe – diversity is big for us, and we love it that way.
Our office is just a few steps away from our assembly centers and creative showrooms. You can take a short walk and see how hundreds of design ideas are taking life in the hands of artisans. You can also see our latest immersive Showroom installations geared towards educating our clients on the latest trends and innovations in our industry. Apart from our main office, we have four other greenhouse and assembly centers within the Central FL area. They are all dedicated to growing plants, testing new varieties and hand-crafting beautiful pieces of living art.
We are proud and humble about the footprint we leave in people’s lives: Every week we reach the homes of over 200,000 people across North America and Europe. Our mission is to inspire as many lifestyles as possible by bringing Nature and Art together, at prices that are within reach for everyone. It is an incredibly rewarding experience for our team members to walk into retail stores across the world and see how thousands of people interact and enjoy the LiveTrends products. Because every single team member has a hand in the achievements of our company, we believe that our people are biggest asset, and their happiness is the fuel that drives our success.
We are currently searching for a Warehouse Associate, who will be helping with a variety of inventory management and production related tasks.
• Assist in transfer between warehouse and production sites
• Assist shipping and receiving with unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Sort and stack loose or boxed materials on racks, shelves, or pallets
• Assist in counting of physical inventory
• Organize or clean production spaces and/or warehouse
• Assist in other Live Trends’ departments
• Performs other warehouse duties as needed under the supervision of the Inventory Manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 2+ years previous warehouse experience
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
• Forklift experience a plus
• Solid skills in MS Office
• Ability to pay attention to the smallest details
• Ability to learn quickly and the desire to improve old processes
• Ability to work hard and under the pressure of deadlines
• Ability to multi-task within all possible areas of our warehouse
• Desire for growth in a fast-paced organization
• Full Time
• Schedule may fluctuate based on departmental and period closing requirements.
• Observance of all company Policies and Procedures.
• Physical demands include light work, prolonged walking and/or standing along with the occasional exertion of up to 25lbs of force.
• Competitive pay structure
• Matching 401k
• Medical insurance and additional health benefits
• Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
• Ability to learn, be creative, and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers
• Through proven success, motivation, and teamwork, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
Local Candidates Only
Live Trends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Live Trends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of Urban Jungle and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.