Supervisor: Chief Financial Officer
The Financial Controller performs accounting duties of moderate to difficult level of complexity, coordinates all fiscal activities to ensure projects are completed timely and accurately, ensure accuracy of fiscal reports, supervises the fiscal department personnel, prepares agency financial reports and budgets, assists the Chief Financial Officer as requested, and performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and four years of accounting experience with management level experience in finance department during the term of employment.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and integrity and pride in work product.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and practices.
- Basic knowledge in governmental accounting and auditing standards (GAAS).
- Computer knowledge, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, among others.
- Knowledge of automated financial system, including Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamic accounting software, among others.