CRI is a furniture dealership, that offers best-in-industry design and project services for new and remodeled offices. For us, the Estimating function will help achieve project goals consistently and efficiently. Their understanding of company policy, diligence in providing accurate and timely updates to projects, and focused job knowledge and expertise will be helpful to their internal stakeholders/team members/ partners and help us maintain our reputation for professional excellence.
An Estimator at CRI, who is consistent with error free work, based on company standards, would find that they are reaching key measures of job performance. They would join an Estimating team, that excels strengthening business operations through helpful, supportive communication with management and peers. They work collaboratively to build upon a structured job environment that is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales and project management teams to fully understand project scope, including product specifications used to formulate estimates, and resolve issues to meet requirements.
- Steadily and accurately prepare estimate documents, following CRI’s best practices, that are used for quotations, planning, organizing and scheduling.
- Skillfully analyze documents from vendors, labor partners, manufacturers, customers and internal stakeholders to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures. Develop standard operational procedures to be added to the team’s resource library.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of customers, suppliers, contractors and subcontractors in our CORE database.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Provide prompt, supportive communication to requests requiring estimating expertise bolsters our collaborative environment.
- 2+ years of estimating/financial and industry experience
- Disciplined about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize effectively.
- Friendly, collaborative and has a helpful demeanor with a responsive communication style.
- Experience with CORE, Microsoft Windows, Office Suite and Teams.