Duties may include:
- Provide care as directed by Clinical Manager/HHA Supervisor including but not limited to: bathing, oral care, grooming, dressing/undressing, and toileting activities. May also record changes in client’s weight and skin condition.
- Provide care according to the client’s care plan. Assist with daily tasks including but not limited to: meal preparation, feeding, changing linens, light housekeeping and shopping.
- May accompany the client outside the home.
- Engage with client and provide companionship.
ABC Home Healthcare is a local, family-owned home care agency providing services to the Greater-Boston, North Shore, Gloucester, Cape Ann, and Merrimack Valley communities for over 15 years. Opportunities exist in all communities we serve.
- Very Competitive Pay + Bonus Pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid In-Service Training & Specialty Training
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Patient care experience in a Live-In setting
- Current, valid state H.H.A./C.N.A. certification in good standing
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to communicate in English (read/write/speak)
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs, bend, kneel/squat, push and pull. Level of assistance required depends on the mobility of the client.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Additional training, certification or experience with Alzheimer's/Dementia, Parkinson or Hospice patients is very helpful. Also experience with mechanical lifts helpful but not required.