We are seeking honest, compassionate, friendly and dependable caregivers to provide 24/7 care to our elderly clients at home. You will LIVE-IN our client’s home providing one-on-one care to keep him/her safe.
Duties may include:
- Provide care as directed by Clinical Manager/HHA Supervisor including but not limited to: bathing, oral care, grooming, dressing/undressing, and toileting activities. May also record changes in client’s weight and skin condition.
- Provide care according to the client’s care plan. Assist with daily tasks including but not limited to: meal preparation, feeding, changing linens, light housekeeping and shopping.
- May accompany the client outside the home.
- Engage with client and provide companionship.
ABC Home Healthcare is a local, family-owned home care agency providing services to the Greater-Boston, North Shore, Gloucester, Cape Ann, and Merrimack Valley communities for over 15 years. Opportunities exist in all communities we serve.
- Very Competitive Pay + Bonus Pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid In-Service Training & Specialty Training
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with company match
The work is REWARDING and you can make a DIFFERENCE in our client’s life at home.If you are compassionate and dependable, we have immediate openings for you!Join our team! Apply online or call 781-914-3283 to learn more.