At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and focus on doing the right thing. Our team serves with an understanding of their responsibility in the hiring process and with helping our customers make the most informed decisions. We focus on partnering with clients to elevate the background screening experience and, ultimately, the onboarding experience for all.
The Business Intelligence [BI] Developer is a member of the BI team that delivers innovative BI solutions and reliable and accurate data marts that help drive business growth and make operations more efficient.
- Collaborates work with the business and the Data Visualizations team to understand their evolving requirements and to deliver practical but innovative solutions to drive real business benefit.
- Designs, builds, and deploys BI solutions for both internal and external customers and maintains and supports data analytics platforms.
- Translates business needs to technical specifications.
- Models data analytics solutions [SQL star-schemas, ELT cubes], Metadata modelling [ad-hoc query tools] and Data Storage tools.
- Provides support for operational systems by troubleshooting and testing [SQL Server, BI tools].
- Evaluates and improves existing BI systems.
- Collaborates with teams to integrate systems.
- Develops and executes database queries and conduct analyses.
- Works with business units across the organization to understand their key measurable data points and KPI’s.
- Assists with the developing best practices for Dashboard design.
- Assists with administration and maintenance of our business intelligence software.
- Creates visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develops and updates technical documentation.
- Other duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or in a related Engineering field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Any industry certifications in the fields of Technology is preferred. Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 7 to 10 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- Experience with database management systems, online analytical processing [OLAP], and Extract, Transform, Load [ETL] framework.
- Experience designing BI solutions with industry standard technologies like tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Sisense, and Looker is required.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services [SSRS] and SQL Server Integration Services [SSIS] along with expertise with Sisense, Elasticubes and SSAS
- Experience with various data warehouse designs is required.
- Experience working with Sales, Operations, and Finance related data and platforms is preferred.
- Experience with Mongo DB is preferred.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
**Asurint is an EEOC Employer