Immediate openings for Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants and Nursing Students working 1-on-1 with our elderly clients in their homes. Work LOCALLY on a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE that MEETS YOUR NEEDS. Full and Part-Time opportunities available.
Duties may include:
- Provide care as directed by Clinical Manager/HHA Supervisor including but not limited to: bathing, oral care, grooming, dressing/undressing, and toileting activities. May also record changes in client’s weight and skin condition.
- Provide care according to the client’s care plan. Assist with daily tasks including but not limited to: meal preparation, feeding, changing linens, light housekeeping and shopping.
- May accompany the client outside the home.
- Engage with client and provide companionship.
ABC Home Healthcare is a local, family-owned home care agency providing services to the Greater-Boston, North Shore, Gloucester, Cape Ann, and Merrimack Valley communities for over 15 years. Opportunities exist in all communities we serve.
- Very Competitive Pay + Bonus Pay
- Family-friendly Work Schedules
- Extra $$$ for Evening & Weekend Visits
- Extra $$$ for Specialty Cases
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid In-Service Training & Specialty Training
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with company match
If you are compassionate and dependable, we have immediate openings for you!
Together we can help keep seniors safe at home.
Join our team! Apply online or call 781-914-3283 to learn more.