Immediate openings for chore workers to help keep our elderly clients safe in their homes. Work LOCALLY on a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE that MEETS YOUR NEEDS. Full and Part-Time opportunities available.
Duties may include:
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for clients
- Provide housekeeping, i.e.; making/change bed, laundry, and sweep, mop or vacuum floors, dust, clean bathroom and kitchen, and shop for food.
- Housekeeping may also include moving furniture to vacuum, defrosting of freezer, cleaning oven, washing floors and walls.
- Extensive cleaning of attics and/or basements to eliminate fire or health hazards
- Prepare and serve meals
ABC Home Healthcare is a local, family-owned home care agency providing services to the Greater-Boston, North Shore, Gloucester, Cape Ann, and Merrimack Valley communities for over 15 years. Opportunities exist in all communities we serve.
- Very Competitive Pay + Bonus Pay
- Family-friendly Work Schedules
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with company match
If you are compassionate and dependable, we have immediate openings for you!
Together we can help keep seniors safe at home.
Join our team! Apply online or call 781-914-3283 to learn more.
ABC Home Healthcare provides senior caregiving services to the following cities and towns: Andover, Arlington, Belmont, Beverly, Billerica, Boxford, Burlington, Chelmsford, Chelsea, Concord, Danvers, Dracut, Essex, Everett, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lexington, Lowell, Lynn, Lynnfield, Malden, Manchester by-the-Sea, Marblehead, Medford, Melrose, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Revere, Rockport, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Saugus, Somerville, Stoneham, Stow, Swampscott, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Wakefield, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, Wenham, Wilmington, Winchester, Winthrop, Woburn and beyond! We also provide Live-In Caregivers throughout the state.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and car
- Ability to communicate in English (read/write/speak)
- Acceptable background check (CORI)
- Experience with home care and/or elderly Helpful
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs, bend, kneel/squat, push and pull.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.