Duties may include:
- Prepare and serve meals
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for clients
- Provide light housekeeping including but not limited to: making/change bed, laundry, ironing, sweep, mop or vacuum floors, dust, clean bathroom and kitchen, and grocery shopping
- May accompany the client outside the home
- Engage with client and provide companionship
ABC Home Healthcare is a local, family-owned home care agency providing services to the Greater-Boston, North Shore, Gloucester, Cape Ann, and Merrimack Valley communities for over 15 years. Opportunities exist in all communities we serve.
- Very Competitive Pay + Bonus Pay
- Family-friendly Work Schedules
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with company match
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and car
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to communicate in English (read/write/speak)
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs, bend, kneel/squat, push and pull.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.