JOB SUMMARY The Quality Assurance Case Aide (QAS4) is a practical and administrative support staff to the Community Umbrella Agency (CUA) program from within the Quality Assurance Department. The Quality Assurance Department is an integral part of the Total Quality Management System (TQM) of APM CUA. The QAS4 is responsible for supporting the efforts of the Compliance Specialist and other parts of the TQM Process.
Key job tasks/duties/responsibilities of QAS4
1. Interprets and implements quality assurance standards and procedures in accordance with the Pennsylvania Child Protective Services Law, State regulations, DHS guidelines, and internal policies.
2. Responsible for having knowledge of Child Protective Services Law, State regulations, DHS guidelines, and contractual requirements and informing the Director of any new and/or revised regulations.
3. Track and maintain data that is important and critical to the functioning of the Community Umbrella Agency.
4. Reconcile data between program tracking applications and user entered data to ensure consistency.
5. May perform other duties as assigned.
A High School Diploma/GED is required. Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred.