Responsible for delivering overall project success through effective planning, monitoring and leadership of matrixed teams on highly complex internal and client-facing software development and software implementation projects.
- Perform project management processes in alignment with AssureCare Delivery Methodology (ACDM), project management best practices to proactively manage risks and increase potential for success.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Facilitate collection of requirements of each project
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress encompassing cross-organizational participants into a unified view
- Manage change to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and tools provided or created as needed.
- Track and analyze project performance ensure the successful completion of deliverables, management of risk and achievement of financial and business goals.
- Provide effective communications and manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Manage, coordinate, supervise and lead project resources (internal resources and third parties/vendors, etc.) to ensure resource availability, proper allocation and assignment success.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps as required to meet documentation requirements.
- 25%-50% travel possible to customer sites and conventions for research and requirements gathering and to support the sales process.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM related BS or Advanced degree in STEM disciplines, MBA, HMA or similar
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification or similar
- 3+ years working in Project Management on complex projects in IT preferably in healthcare
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar certification
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS)
- Experience working in Medicare, Medicaid, Care Management, Utilization Management preferred
- SharePoint administration experience
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.