AssureCare believes the foundation of a healthier community is built on empathy and a sense of urgency. We are seeking a Product Manager to help us build healthier communities through our enterprise care management software solution. If you are interested in joining a fast-growing software company delivering Increased efficiency and efficacy to clients and improving patient outcomes, AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented Individuals ready to make a powerful Impact in the healthcare industry.
- Develop a mastery of market dynamics and anticipate future trends through direct research, collaboration with company leadership and clinical subject matter experts, and direct customer interaction.
- Deliver an overall strategic vision and product roadmap for assigned product lines, including proper prioritization to maximize impact to the customer and ROI.
- Lead a scrum team of business analysts, developers, and QA resources to execute the strategic vision with quality and speed.
- Direct Management of 1-2 Business Analysts
- Demonstrate and champion user-centered design principles, including developing user personas.
- Leverage both healthcare and non-health care product experiences to resolve a wide range of issues in creative, scalable ways.
- Provide thought leadership around Identified needs and possible solutions.
- Work closely with other Product Managers to ensure a consistent user experience within the application.
- Develop and share a deep understanding of the user stories and workflows to be developed, in order to empower the design and development teams to actively participate in the solution.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration offerings.
- Participate in design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Serv e as an evangelist for the product, including delivering demonstrations and other presentations in internal sessions and to end users or potential clients.
- 30% travel possible to customer sites and conventions for research and requirements gathering and to support the sale-s process.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of related IT Product Management/ Ownership experience
- Experience with a healthcare solution preferred (notably experience with CMS, NCQA/HEDIS, URAC)
- Ability to work under stress with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced degrees and certifications in either software development or healthcare preferred
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.