The PLTW Customer Success Manager owns and nurtures their account relationships through the full customer lifecycle. This role is responsible for ensuring that PLTW products meet the customers’ goals, objectives, and outcomes, building customized strategies for adoption, developing retention strategies, and creating opportunities for future growth. This role requires a blend of customer relations, sales, and consulting skills. This position is based in a home office within the assigned region. The ability to travel up to 50% is required.
What You'll Do:
- Demonstrate passion for working with customers, helping them execute on success.
- Develop and execute custom adoption and expansion plans through excellent analytical, problem-solving, project management and technical skills.
- Focus on actionable metrics and KPIs.
- Manage customer risk assessment, expansion opportunities and deliver regular performance and activity reports to leadership.
- Own, drive and affect change with districts and schools, ensuring that each achieves the greatest possible impact and success with PLTW.
- Identify growth opportunities based on demonstrated value and customer needs; strategize and execute plans to earn additional business.
- Address any customer satisfaction issues and/or requests in a timely manner.
- Meet or exceed all assigned goals and targets while forecasting monthly and quarterly performance for the assigned account portfolio and overall territory.
- Troubleshoot any customer issues and liaise with the product team as needed.
- Drive cross-sell, upsell and expansion opportunities within your territory.
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Become an expert on PLTW products and offerings.
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with key decision makers across your portfolio of customers.
- Other duties as assigned.