The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst (Sr. DMA) will measure and strategize metrics to inform our clients and continue to fuel our growth opportunities. Additionally, they will help support the agency by collecting data on consumer and market place by consolidating information and presenting it in a straightforward, interactive, visual, way. The Sr. DMA will work internally with the team to define and implement measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives, and prove why digital marketing is an effective tool.
The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst will report to the Director of Analytics and Research.
Will fulfill ALL responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Analyst:
- Roster of clients will include ~90% tier 1 clients and ~10% tier 2 clients.
- Setup, maintenance, and delivery of higher-tiered client dashboards.
- Create Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Google Analytics codes to be implemented on higher-tiered client websites.
- Review status of GTM codes and Google Analytics access.
- Conduct landing page audits to ensure higher-tiered client websites have the highest potential for campaign success.
- Setup and troubleshoot website tracking between marketing and analytics platforms, including cross-domain, eCommerce tracking.
- Setup and conduct call tracking to aid in counting client leads.
- Setup and conduct heatmap tracking to learn about website user journey and experience.
- Setup conversion tracking on marketing platforms for higher-tiered clients, based on client campaign objectives.
- Ensure higher-tiered clients are receiving clear and accurate information in a timely fashion.
- Assist in educating clients on why digital marketing and analytics is effective.
- Serve as an analytics resource for internal teams.
And fulfill Senior Digital Marketing Analyst responsibilities:
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships and rapport with internal teams.
- Communicating with clients/attending client calls & meetings to discuss high-level strategy and share analytics insights.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to analyze data to make impactful decisions on campaign performance.
- Lead and direct Analytics Internship program.
- Support and train team members including DMAs and new analytics team hires.
- Provide day-to-day support, and be available as needed, for the Analytics team with regard to capacity, specific deadlines, obstacles to success, and future planning.
- Assist in department SOP development.
- Create ideas to share with the client and the agency for business growth.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing or analytics role required
- Passion for digital marketing technology, analytics, and market research
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Ability to learn new processes and software quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Is logical, work-oriented and an analytical thinker
- Basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication)
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.) is preferred
- Experience working with reporting software (i.e. TapClicks, Datorama, etc.) is preferred
At Digital Hyve we strive to lead with our values and beliefs at the forefront of what we do. We are able to head down this path because of our people. The wide variety of people on our team, that we work with, and part of our community are what makes us stronger together. Regardless of the background you come from, we invite you to join us on our journey to be better every day.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Digital Hyve is committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotions, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.