Audio Visual Management Solutions (AVMS) is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a full-time Audio Visual Operations Manager to work at a successful and busy hotel in Louisville!
The Audio Visual Operations Manager will be working with audio visual equipment in a hotel environment, and will work directly with our hotel and meeting customers to provide excellent customer service. In addition, this position will provide leadership from an operational and technical standpoint to the onsite technician team.
As an Operations Manager, your day will consist of the following:
- Guide and organize the daily workflow and floor activities of technicians to ensure timely setup, refresh, and removal of equipment per property and AVMS Standards
- Lead medium to large room/location setups from start to finish
- Coordinate vendors and outside technical support for events
- Operates equipment in a live show setting
- Works with sales team to clearly define customer expectations
- Communicate directly with clients or assist technicians with ensuring excellent customer service is provided
- Assist with training and development of team and enforcing of AVMS standards, IT networking, troubleshooting etc.
- At least a year of live event Audio Visual experience, required.
- High degree of demonstrated customer service and hospitality skills. This includes a heightened sense of customer focus at all times to include the AV team as well as internal and external clients.
- Thorough knowledge of audio visual equipment, set-up and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video and lighting including but not limited to: mixing equipment, lighting tools, cameras, microphones, projectors and video recorders, amplifiers and spotlights.
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs at other AVMS properties as necessary.
- Set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite.
- Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings included).
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.