A Video Editor’s duties include, but are not limited to: editing video, color correction, and some basic motion graphic design. A Video Editor oversees the end-to-end process by following and maintaining Harvest Christian Fellowship standards -- ensuring quality compliance, following best practices and procedures, and post-production workflows established by the Lead Video Editor and the Video Supervisor. To ensure visual consistency across all projects, a Video Editor must possess the technical knowledge to identify improvement opportunities within the workflow, be able to implement those improvements to increase the quality of the videos produced, and participate in the creative and production processes. The Video Editor is also expected to work in a production capacity when needed; camera or other on-set skills are preferred.
This individual should have excellent organizational and communication skills to collaborate with multiple departments at Harvest. They serve with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes Harvest’s culture, values, and mission.
- Video editing using Adobe Premiere
- Basic motion graphics using Adobe After Effects.
- Export and upload videos for the adequate review process.
- Work on multiple editing assignments concurrently and report on their progress weekly.
- Adhere to naming conventions and follow procedures when interacting with project data in a shared storage environment.
- Participate in sharing ideas, concepts, and best practices with a team of editors and creatives.
- Function in various roles in the production process.
- Importing content from production shoots.
- Represent Harvest in a professional and positive manner to external sources.
- Physical Requirements, with or without accommodation: prolonged periods of sitting, standing, bending, stooping, reaching,
- pushing, pulling, squatting, and looking at computer screens
- Duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time.
- 2 years of professional experience in video editing.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects)
- Knowledge in Motion Tracking, Keying, Color Correction, and Typography.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and other project management software such as Wrike.
- Familiar with using and ability to shoot video camera (such as Sony A7sIII)
- Excel with time management
- Good with communication skills, verbal and written.
- Be a creative problem solver
- Understanding of production and the post-production process, equipment, and technology.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Experience with Apple computer technology
- Consistent and able to ensure quality on projects.
- Demo reel preferable.
Employment offer is contingent upon successful completion of:
Verification of reference and referral sources and statements.
- A criminal background investigation, which involves fingerprinting. (A felony or misdemeanor conviction may disqualify the applicant from employment with Harvest Christian Fellowship).
- Completion of all required forms and documents including, but not limited to, an application form and ministry questionnaire.
- A signed and dated employee manual recognizing and accepting all conditions and requirements delineated and that all employees of Harvest Christian Fellowship serve in an “At-Will” capacity meaning that all employees of HCF are employed for an indefinite period and that employment may be terminated by either the employee or the employer at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause.
- A pre-employment physical exam and/or a drug/alcohol test may also be required.
- Must be 18 years old or older to apply.
Salary Range: $30.00 - $35.00 Per Hour