PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma, Washington is seeking an experienced Housekeeper. This is a night shift position, working 4:45pm - 1:15am.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide daily cleaning services for offices, patient areas, and common areas of the facility (Kwawachee & Takopid), including bathrooms, floors, carpets, walls, windows, vents, bacteria control, dusting, wiping, and moving furniture.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide daily cleaning services for offices, patient areas, and common areas of the facility including bathrooms, floors, carpets, walls, windows, vents, bacteria control, dusting, wiping, and moving furniture.
- Maintain high standard of sanitation and infection control for all clinic areas.
- Perform regular collection of bio-hazard containers from entire facility and dispose of properly.
- Transport trash and soiled linen from collection points to designated areas and distributes fresh linen.
- Patrol for spots on carpet and clean as needed.
- Sanitize reception desks and furniture in public waiting areas daily.
- Clean all restrooms per schedule and as needed daily to ensure all bathrooms are stocked and clean.
- Refill all hand sanitizers regularly. Empty (daily) and sanitize (weekly) smoking receptacles and public trash cans.
- Vacuum and empty trash in designated areas daily.
- Clean Spirit House and all kitchen/lounge areas, including but not limited to: microwave, refrigerators, water catch trays, counters and floors daily.