WHAT WE OFFER:K&M Tire offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Based Raises
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
Earn up to $19+ per hour inclusive of bonus and incentives. K&M Tire is a privately-held, family-owned tire distribution company that is focused on providing AMAZING customer service. Our Drivers, the heart and soul of an 800 strong workforce, are dedicated to making the customer the most important person in our business. Are you ready to make an immediate and positive impact on the lives of our family and yours?
We are seeking a Relief Driver to join our team!
The Relief Driver works under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, Assistant Manager, or Team Leader; responsible for unloading and/or loading trucks, as well as picking/pulling and/or putting away tires/products.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with loading and unloading tires from semi-trailers and route trucks.
- Use equipment and tools provided on a daily basis to accurately and safely verify, pull/pick, and put-away tires/products.
- On an as needed basis, transport and deliver tires to customers on assigned route in a safe, efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service, answer questions and handle issues professionally.
- Utilize Signature Capture to verify and collect payments from customers and obtaining proof of delivery signature at the time of delivery.
- Maintain and complete ELog compliance on a daily basis in accordance with regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to safely operate a fork lift, tire cart, pallet jack and order picker.
- Ability to learn and utilize scanning devises to accurately confirm tire and shipment information.
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, day shift hours
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.