Our Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst plays a vital role within the Loan Servicing Team, performing a variety of loan servicing administrative duties focused on the Bank’s commercial loan portfolio. This individual will provide excellent service to internal and external customers, in conformance with established bank policies and procedures. Ideal candidates for this position will have the ability to work with various technologies, be detailed-oriented, demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, have a positive attitude and a commitment to outstanding service. As with all Fidelity Bank employees, this individual will have the desire to embody LifeDesign throughout all aspects of his/her daily work.
All associates of the Bank regardless of title or responsibilities must share a common commitment to creating and expanding the Advisory Culture of the Bank through building relationships, providing a seamless customer experience at every touch point, ensuring the customer’s best interests, and increasing customer value at every opportunity.
· Provides the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous, and enthusiastic manner to employees, customers/clients and the community.
· Responds to customer inquiries and resolves questions or problems efficiently and within established Service Level Agreements.
· Processes the setup of all originated or purchased commercial loans. Reviews signed loan documentation on all new commercial loans, validating accurate and full execution. Verifies accuracy of set-up information, including all necessary codes and risk rating assignments for consistency with loan approval.
· Tracks missing loan documentation and communicates with the Relationship Assistants, Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers to obtain missing items.
· Performs quality control reviews on new commercial loans and routine maintenance to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
· Manages the payment processing and remittance of all participation loans.
· Promptly processes advances on commercial lines of credit.
· Performs monetary and non-monetary maintenance on loans, including posting payments and processing modifications.
· Monitors and maintains the bank’s rate schedule for commercial loans.
· Prepares the SBA 1502 reporting on commercial loans.
· Monitors insurance cancellations for commercial loans and obtain forced place coverage when required.
· Promptly processes payoff requests in accordance with set regulations and department standards.
· Processes commercial loan payoffs, including the release of collateral.
· Manages commercial loan files within bank standards and department timelines for both paper and electronic storage.
· Tracks UCC financing statements and file continuations, as needed.
· Monitors past due taxes on commercial loans and reports information out to the Commercial Lending team.
· Ensures work is performed in conformance with established policies and procedures.
· Other duties as may be required.
Associate Degree preferred. Minimum of five years of experience working with commercial servicing portfolios. Familiarity with commercial loan documentation. Loan accounting experience a plus. Must be a responsible and independent worker who can interact well with other members of the Loan Servicing Team as well as partnered business units.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.