Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent working knowledge of GAAP.
- Ability to design and maintain financial reports and monitoring systems.
- Able to perform financial forecasting and profitability analysis.
- Works ethically, with integrity and strictly maintains confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented, organized, motivated, meticulous, practical & flexible. Able to effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities and maintain professional composure while under stress or conflict.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high energy and team-oriented environment.
- Able to produce high quality work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- A resourceful self-starter who takes initiative to quickly assimilate and apply new knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to effectively communicate information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop relationships with coworkers, customers, and colleagues. Builds trust, honors commitments and treats all with respect. Uses those skills to accurately accomplish tasks by the deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team. Able to resolve issues, manage conflict and be a problem solver.
- Demonstrates strong sense of customer service. Able to promote a collaborative and productive work culture. Exhibits behavior consistent with the ESA's core values.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) required. Experience with PowerBI strongly preferred. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, FileVine Case Management and other accounting interface and web applications preferred.
Experience/ Education Requirements
Minimum of three (3) years in a financial or accounting role.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field required.
Prior financial analysis experience required.
Strong computer skills required.