LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs and has conducted over $4.5BN in loan sales and originations across its platform.
We are looking to hire a Senior Recruiter that will own the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing and screening to closing top talent for a range of organizational roles. Successful candidates for this role will be highly execution-oriented, resourceful, driven, and will have a desire to think through and contribute to the full cycle of talent development at a growing technology organization.
What You Would Do:
· Recruit for open positions in technology, product, operations, sales, and other areas within the organization
· Leverage proactive and creative sourcing and messaging strategies to identify top talent
· Act as a strategic partner and advisor to hiring managers and interview teams, building meaningful relationships and guiding them to ensure cohesive interview processes
· Create and drive an exceptional interview experience for all candidates, helping to further LendKey’s employer brand; continuously improve process based on observation, feedback, and market trends
· Manage and track all open roles in our applicant tracking system (Paylocity); update postings on career sites and job boards
· Manage candidate progression providing ongoing and consistent feedback to candidates and hiring managers
· Maintain a high level of data integrity in our applicant tracking system
· Regularly attend recruiting & employment events (both virtual and / or in-person) that help draw top talent to the organization (tech meet-ups, career fairs, community events, campus events, etc.)
· Assist with special projects & initiatives within the Talent function when needed, leveraging creativity, tenacity and an entrepreneurial spirit to deliver impactful results
What We Are Looking For:
· Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background / Skillsets:
· Ability to work remote across all US time zones
· Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma with relevant experience required
· 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience working directly with hiring managers required
· 2+ years experience recruiting for corporate and / or technical roles required
· Experience working with an applicant tracking system with a commitment to maintaining processes to improve efficiency
· Proven ability to prioritize duties and work independently
· Demonstrated experience executing on both tactical and strategic elements of recruiting and successfully producing both quality and quantity in candidate pipelines
· Highly attuned to detail and extremely organized
· Demonstrated experience leveraging excellent communication skills, both written and verbal