Annecillary Furniture Services, a CRI company, provides project management and installation services in the fast-paced commercial furniture industry. The Installer works in the field building product and following the scope of our projects as detailed in installation plans and by the Lead Installer. Per the direction of the Lead Installer, the Installer may also act as a secondary client contact, job problem solver, and Installation Helper mentor to increase the working capacity of the entire field crew.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Off load product onto job site and place per the installation plan.
- Unbox product on job sites.
- Collect and pack up garbage into truck from the job site. This includes keeping the job site clean.
- Follow installation plans and Lead Installer’s instructions.
- Problem solve installation issues and challenges.
- Support the Lead Installer with overseeing crew and assisting clients.
- Assist with stair carries.
- Empty trucks with field crew daily after returning from the warehouse form the jobsite.
- Follow instructions of Lead Installer.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Team player
- Ability to follow directions
- Willingness and eagerness to learn