As the IT End User Support Intern, you will be responsible for supporting internal end users with issues of varying complexity related to software, hardware, telecommunications, printing, faxing, and wireless technologies. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a positive and professional manner. Utilize internal systems to process requests and document resolutions.
- Provide initial support to end users on all internally used software applications, hardware, mobile and telecommunication devices, wireless and peripheral equipment (printers, fax, etc.).
- Ensure new hires are correctly set up by creating user network accounts, email mailboxes, assigning to network security groups.
- Configure and setup hardware for remote employees.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting and analytical skills, including leveraging available reference and resolution resources to assist with issue resolution as appropriate. Contribute to resolution documentation (knowledge base) available to the team and maintain or update existing resolution documentation as appropriate.
- Utilize internal customer help desk ticketing system by monitoring and taking ownership of incoming requests, and management of end-user resolutions in a timely manner or escalating for assistance from other areas for resolution, thereby maintaining detailed and accurate notes in ticketing system regarding resolution used and date completed.
- Communicate purchasing needs to appropriate internal team members to ensure hardware levels are maintained and are available for new and current employees.
- Assist with projects and tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.