La Crosse Sign Group is looking for a Vinyl Technician as a key component in our continued growth. This position is located at our Onalaska location. The position is full-time, with benefits and an excellent working environment. The successful candidate will be a key team member in our Graphics Department, operating vinyl cutting/application machinery and calculating material and time used on projects. Proven graphic design experience desired.
• Apply vinyl according to company procedures (on/off site)
• Load media and digitally print images as needed.
• Loads vinyl into plotter for cutting and prepare vinyl for application to product.
• Operate laminating machine.
• Read and understand production artwork.
• Completes all paperwork related to the production process according to established procedures.
• Documents all materials to ensure accurate inventory records.
• Acts as product resource for customers and internal teams (i.e. sales, install and service)
High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical school or college coursework in commercial art or computer graphic design preferred. Must have strong mechanical abilities, knowledge of hand/power tools and excellent communication and problem-solving skills.