Carlisle Brake & Friction is a globally recognized leader in the development and manufacture of highly innovative brake and friction system solutions to service a diverse range of motion control applications. The comprehensive nature of Carlisle’s brake system expertise includes hydraulic control products, industrial brake assemblies, wet and dry friction material for brake, clutch, and transmission applications as well as aftermarket replacement kits, all developed and manufactured under the Carlisle umbrella. Our full-system product offering supported by our industry-experienced staff of experts provides our customers with brake system solutions that set them apart from their competition.
The Senior HR Generalist will act as a business partner leading activities such as employee relations, employee engagement/retention strategies, and talent acquisition efforts in order to achieve CentroMotion’s HR strategic plan. The Senior HR Generalist will support activities such as payroll queries, talent development, professional recruiting initiatives and talent review processes You will directly support the Carlisle Brake & Friction facilities in Medina & Solon, OH & Bloomington, IN. As the Senior HR Generalist, this role will ensure compliance with all applicable government regulations/laws and company policies.
- Conduct employee orientations as needed for all personnel and present all orientation materials as necessary at necessary facilities. In partnership with Corporate Talent Acquisition team, help champion onboarding processes.
- Own hourly recruiting efforts for the plants.
- Manage Temporary Workforce with preferred agencies.
- Conduct employee investigations as needed and ensure timely and responsible resolutions.
- Assist in resolving employee performance issues to ensure appropriate corrective action steps are taken, including coaching, verbal / written warnings, Performance Improvement Plans and, as needed, termination.
- Assist with the annual talent review process in identifying top talent and assisting managers in developing action plans.
- Support input into job analysis and design influencing to ensure roles are established with most productive impact on the business.
- Become the “voice of the employee,” keeping your “ear to the ground” and sharing what employees are looking for from a retention and engagement standpoint.
- Actively work with plant communication efforts (i.e., newsletters, bulletin boards, etc.) to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to all within the facility.
- Maintain personnel records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Partner with the management team to communicate HR policy changes, procedures, and programs to the organization.
- Assist in the articulation of the values and culture of the organization and proposes HR management activities which support the organization’s culture.
- Provide advice and guidance on the interpretation of company policies and procedures as they relate to individuals and company objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.