At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and focus on doing the right thing. Our team serves with an understanding of their responsibility in the hiring process and with helping our customers make the most informed decisions. We focus on partnering with clients to elevate the background screening experience and, ultimately, the onboarding experience for all.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the design and implementation for external as well as internal projects and coordination of all related activities within the technology team, external customers, and vendors.
- Serves as a proactive interface between customers, vendors, and the development team to ensure effective progression and the ultimate delivery of the requested business applications and integrations.
- Documents project plans and implements change control procedures.
- Communicates relevant project information, facilitates meetings, and coordinates activities across team members.
- Coordinates calendars of key stakeholders, customers, and vendors in order to schedule meetings.
- Facilitates prioritization of features and help stakeholders come to consensus when necessary.
- Works with stakeholders and development teams to define the minimally viable product.
- Assists in the defining of requirements and design of work flows for projects.
- Participates in entry and exit meetings to ensure that acceptance criteria are met, and final deliverables satisfy business needs.
- Tracks programs against schedules and phase review objectives, reporting statuses to key stakeholders and supervisors on a regular basis to manage timing expectations.
- Develops user acceptance test plans, coordinates, facilitates, and participates in user acceptance testing [UAT] phase between vendor and customer.
- Collaborates with developers, quality assurance, production support, and client teams to provide direction on systems analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Ensures effective project handoff to operations, account management, and support teams.
- Serves as temporary Account Manager as main point of contact for customers through implementation process.
- Recommends efforts to improve existing processes to improve quality or timely delivery.
- Ensures timely and effective delivery of development solutions.
- Serves as ‘gap filler’ on team to assist where needed throughout the SDLC.
- Drives development process forward to ensure project is progressing on or ahead of schedule.
- Identifies and mitigates roadblocks throughout the SDLC process.
- Communicates issues and potential roadblocks to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Translates communication between developers and business stockholders, vendors, and customers.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience as a technical project manager or with project coordination is required.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies, software development lifecycle, and problem solving is required.
- Experience understanding and questioning activities and issues in all functional areas and making sound business decisions based upon that data is required.
- Experience managing multiple, parallel projects and meeting stated customer-initiated deadlines is required.
- Experience using influence management and conflict resolution tactics is required.
- Experience with and understanding of software development is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Program Management, or a related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: PMP and CSM certification is preferred. Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC employer