Esker, Inc. is an international software developer and a recognized leader in helping companies eliminate paper and improve business processes such as invoicing and order processing with document automation software and services.
Our Professional Services organization is looking for a technical individual to join our Professional Services team. This technical savvy individual will play a key role on the implementation team to work with customers to gather requirements and implement the Esker Web-based document management solutions. The projects are demanding and time-sensitive, requiring the best and the brightest in the industry. Product Consultants will get the opportunity to grow and learn about the leading solutions in business process automation.
- Work as part of a team to implement Esker’s on premise software and SaaS solutions
- Majority of time is dedicated to development and customization of Esker solutions to meet client business requirements
- Utilize a variety of technologies to customize the Esker solutions such as end-user interface, reports and workflow to meet client business requirements
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, test the application and train end users
- Create and execute test cases to validate development and product configurations
- Development/configuration as needed to integrate with customer ERP systems or custom external applications
- Document product configurations for clients
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are ultimately resolved to the satisfaction of the project manager
- Work with sales, research & development and technical support teams to resolve issues for clients
- Identify improvements to our solutions, processes or supporting documentation