Esker, Inc. is an international software developer and a recognized leader in helping companies eliminate paper and improve business processes such as invoicing and order processing with document automation software and services.
Our Professional Services organization is continuously looking for technical individuals to join our Professional Services team. These technical savvy individuals will play a key role on the implementation team to work with customers to gather requirements and implement the Esker Web-based document management solutions. The projects are demanding and time-sensitive, requiring the best and the brightest in the industry. Product Consultants will get the opportunity to grow and learn about the leading solutions in business process automation.
- Work as part of a team to implement Esker’s on premise software and SaaS solutions
- Majority of time is dedicated to development and customization of Esker solutions to meet client business requirements
- Utilize a variety of technologies to customize the Esker solutions such as end-user interface, reports and workflow to meet client business requirements
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, test the application and train end users
- Create and execute test cases to validate development and product configurations
- Development/configuration as needed to integrate with customer ERP systems or custom external applications
- Document product configurations for clients
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are ultimately resolved to the satisfaction of the project manager
- Work with sales, research & development and technical support teams to resolve issues for clients
- Identify improvements to our solutions, processes or supporting documentation