As an IT Support Analyst, you will be part of a very talented team – this is not a “regular” Help Desk or Support Center – and your role as a qualified, friendly, customer first, high-touch service provider is key to this position. You will support numerous Microsoft Windows Active Directory domains, use remote support to expedite problem resolution to ensure quality service, and address clients’ needs at all levels of their organization.
This is an excellent opportunity to think creatively and craft solutions while working on many different networks backed up by leadership and a strong, dedicated team.
- Provide best-in class, multi-tiered technical support and perform system administration solutions ranging from:
- User account support and related administration activities
- Mobile device configuration and email support
- Client/Server and stand-alone application support
- Remotely troubleshoot and resolve workstation inquiries and problems for both Microsoft and Apple products in Windows Domain environments
- Assume ownership of issues as they arise and track them through the system to resolution
- Proactively contribute to Leapfrog’s dynamic knowledge-base to support its ongoing value as a reference, research and training tool
- Effectively communicate service outages with internal and external (client) parties, escalating tickets appropriately
- Provide after-hours and weekend support on a rotational basis (additional compensation)
- Currently, this is a remote position but Leapfrog is actively returning to the office. This is not a 100% remote position.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-centric attitude and model of company’s Frogma values
- Ability to quickly diagnose, organize, and prioritize client issues and properly manage client expectations
- Ability to multi-task in a diverse and rapidly changing technology environment
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to self-direct on assigned activities
- Reliable transportation
- Stable internet connection and functional home computer for after-hours on-call and planned DR testing
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in a technical Help Desk, Service Desk, Support Center, or Call Center environment
- Previous experience servicing and troubleshooting Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and/or Microsoft Windows Enterprise
- Associates degree or higher in related field from an accredited institution
- Professional certifications like:
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Help Desk Institute – Support Center Analyst
Leapfrog Services provides managed IT services for businesses and nonprofits worldwide. Founded in 1998 with the philosophy that IT should enhance your business, not get in the way of it, we consider ourselves to be a service company—one that delivers the highest possible level of technological expertise, with an unwavering dedication to extraordinary service. In our world, high-tech doesn't mean high-jargon or high-stress—it means high-touch and high-availability. If you absolutely love working with leading-edge technology, want to be part of a fun, service-based culture and prefer the security of an established company with growth opportunities and excellent benefits, Leapfrog is just the pond you're looking for!