Accuity Delivery Systems was founded in 2016 with the goal of reinventing the Clinical Documentation Process through MD case review, and MD to MD education. Over the last five years, we have experienced rapid growth and are excited to continue in growing our team nationwide. Learn more about us at www.accds.com.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with information technology, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
This position reports to the Senior Product Manager.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Building a deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities and competition through research and design exploration
- Comprehending business problems, processes and insights to translate into actionable items that will develop a technology design
- Designing and specifying user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques including customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Iterating on designs based on user feedback, user research, technology constraints and market dynamics
- Effectively communicating research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Leading the interactive design process, driving decisions, tracking issues, and assisting in estimating and managing release schedules
- Discussing, presenting and documenting designs and design decisions effectively to varied audiences
- Launching and governing projects and programs to ensure the completion of technology projects
- Developing rollout and training plans to create user adoption of new or existing tools to ensure that the business value from those projects is fully realized
- Working with cross-functional teams (client working groups, business owners, engineering, QA, etc.) to manage the entire lifecycle from concept to completion
- Developing and nurture business relationships across the firm at all levels of the organization
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned