At Toyon, we pride ourselves on functioning as a cooperative and professional security team based on trust. The successful candidate will continually work to develop positive and productive relationships with employees within the corporation as well as external government and industry customers. We are looking for an Industrial Security Generalist who is familiar with Special Access Programs. Resourcefulness, strong work ethic, and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
It would be a plus if the candidate has some familiarity with the DoD Special Access Program Manual, DoDM 5205.07 Vol 1-4, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM 32 CFR Part 117), the JSIG, COMSEC Procedures and the ICD Standards.
This candidate will perform duties as Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for Special Programs. The applicant will be responsible for all aspects of security, including personnel, physical security, classification guidance, high-level program leadership briefings, presentations, classified meeting support, and security education.
Responsibilities will include:
· Special Access Program (SAP) document control
· Program Access Requests (PARs)
· Developing and implementing program-specific security policies and procedures
· Creating and maintaining documentation such as SOPs, OPSEC plans, CONOPs, etc.
· Creating and administering security indoctrination briefings/debriefings
· Supporting facility inspections, audits and accreditations
· COMSEC account management
· Assisting with investigations regarding security infractions, incidents and violations
· Able to adapt to a changing, stressful, fast-paced work environment
· 3 years Security experience
· Proficient with Windows applications
· Excellent writing skills
· Knowledge of computer security and/or communications security a plus
U.S. Citizenship Required. This position requires a current TOP SECRET clearance with a current investigation within the past five years (close date). Candidate must be SAP and SCI program eligible.
Toyon is subject to Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. COVID-19 vaccination is required, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
WE OFFER AN EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Toyon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability