Pay Range: $17.75 – $24.00/hour
Status: Year-Round Salary (Non-exempt)
The Marketing Coordinator at Arapahoe Basin organizes and collaborates with the Director of Marketing, Marketing Managers, and
other ski area management to ensure various marketing projects receive the resources and attention required to be successful.
This position reports directly to the Marketing Brand Manager and specific duties will include coordinating mountain events, reporting on various marketing-related data, and tracking advertising schedules, costs, and trends. This job will support and assist with social media communications.
Apply now and be part of THE LEGEND!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe Basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts
- Ski or ride for work!
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) for eligible employees
- Paid time-off for all full-time employees
- Year-round bonus for all full-time employees
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Accurately report marketing data including: ROIs of digital campaigns, sales reports, post-departure survey results, etc.
- Create and implement surveys with input from the marketing team input; prepare data summaries and reports
- Assist with the production of marketing collateral, website projects, social media communications, third-party photo shoots
- Promote events through third-party event websites
- Coordinate and oversee at least 40 ski-area events every year including: running races, concerts, third-party events, etc.
- Track advertising: collateral distribution, inventory control, competitive pricing, trends, programs during key time periods
- Prepare bi-weekly department meeting agendas and notes
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors
- Maintain the annual marketing invoice spreadsheet; track all new vendors, marketing invoices, trades, contracts, check requests
- Assist Communications Manager with website and SEO
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned