Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Windows Administrator position in Radford, VA to support a DoD client.
• This is currently a mixed and growing environment of Windows 2012r2 and Windows 2016r2.
• This position will work with the existing Windows team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support servers for a mixed customer environment.
• This position will plan, execute and implement new system hardware and software and create and maintain team technical instructions, operating procedures and policies as needed.
• This position will need to be adept at monitoring and tuning system performance, ongoing operation of the servers, hardening of the servers and reporting of the overall security and operational status.
• The position will also recommend improvements to the enterprise, and manage new software/hardware integrations when required while also providing utilization reports using existing tools to identify problems and corrective actions as needed
• The position will need excellent communication and team skills.
• This position will provide support towards the lifecycle of a mixed environment of vendor equipment in the datacenter to include firmware version control and periodic preventive maintenance.
• This position will also need to be able to recommend, demonstrate, and implement technologies to help expand, upgrade, and increase efficiencies to the current environment.
• Eight or more years' experience as a Windows Systems Administrator or Engineer
• Three more years’ experience in automating assigned tasks utilizing powershell
• Five or more years’ installing, configuration, maintaining, and troubleshooting complex applications and websites (IIS, Apache, etc)
• Five or more years’ experience working in an environment with complex networking solutions with senior level fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP)
• Five or more years’ experience managing enterprise level Active Directory Structures
• Five or more years’ experience creating and maintaining complex Microsoft Group Policy implementations
• Five or more years' experience creating, maintaining, following Standard Operating Procedures for repeatable • processes, disaster recovery, and common problem resolution
• Three or more years’ experience supporting Cybersecurity patch management and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Security Requirement Guides (SRG), Risk Management Framework (RMF), Security Control Assessor- Validator (SCA-V), and Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI)
• Three or more years’ experience configuring and maintaining key services such as DNS, SFTP, SMTP, and NTP.
• CompTIA Security+
• Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, CCNA, RedHat, Palo, etc.) – can be waived for 30 days after project join date.
• DOD Secret Security Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.