Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator position in Radford, VA to support a DoD client.
• A mixed and growing environment currently supporting MS Windows server 2008 R2/2012R2/2016/2019, Microsoft SQL 2012/2014/2017, MS Windows 2010, VMWare 6.x. and OEL 6x-7x.
• This position will work with the existing team members who are responsible for SCCM and SolarWinds in 3 environments to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support servers in mixed customer environment.
• This position will plan, execute and implement new system hardware and software and create and maintain team technical instructions, operating procedures and policies as needed.
• This position will need to be adept at monitoring and tuning system performance, ongoing operation of the servers, hardening of the servers and reporting of the overall security and operational status.
• The position will also recommend improvements to the enterprise, and manage new software/hardware integrations when required while also providing utilization reports using existing tools to identify problems and corrective actions as needed
• The position will need excellent communication and team skills.
• This position will provide support towards the lifecycle of a mixed environment of vendor equipment in the datacenter to include firmware version control and periodic preventive maintenance.
• This position will also need to be able to recommend, demonstrate, and implement technologies to help expand, upgrade, and increase efficiencies to the current environment.
• Eight or more years' experience as a Windows System Center Configuration
• Manager (SCCM) Administrator or Engineer designing, installing, and maintaining SCCM.
• Eight or more years’ experience in creating, maintaining, and documenting automation tasks such as operating system deployments, patch Deployments (both Microsoft and third party), application deployments, and custom security deployment implementations
• Three more years’ experience in automating assigned tasks utilizing powershell
• Five or more years’ experience working in an environment with complex networking solutions with senior level fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP)
• Three or more years of Microsoft SQL query and reporting creation experience
• Five or more years' experience creating, maintaining, following Standard
• Operating Procedures for repeatable processes, disaster recovery, and common problem resolution
• Three or more years’ experience supporting Cybersecurity patch management and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Security Requirement
• Guides (SRG), Risk Management Framework (RMF), Security Control Assessor- Validator (SCA-V), and Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI) Strong interpersonal skills and willing to be a team player
• CompTIA Security+
• Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, CCNA, RedHat,
• Palo, etc.) – can be waived for 30 days after project join date.
• DoD Secret Security Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.