The Sales Operations Analyst manages and supports functions essential to salesforce productivity. This includes planning reporting, quota setting and sales process optimization. The Sales Finance Analyst will collaborate with cross-functional sales teams and leverage systems to help drive innovative solutions and optimize field effectiveness. The position is a sales data reporting and analysis role requiring strong analytical, collaboration and communications skills to effectively engage planning resources. Develop appropriate models and analytical tools to accurately identify business trends, compare prior year to current year sales results, evaluate and track sales risks and opportunities. In addition, the roles will create and lead the development and implementation of sales training programs and sales tools.
- Design and deliver timely sales reports and analysis.
- Creates and updates sales metrics dashboards, summarize key findings to drive sales efficiencies.
- Develops and facilitates training for new hires and to larger sales and finance teams as needed.
- Implements processes to support organizational efficiency and data quality.
- Serve as the liaison between the Information Technology Salesforce team to communicate business requirements.
- Partner with sales staff at all levels to increase forecast accuracy and integrity of pipeline. Work closely with sales leadership to identify and mitigate bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Partner with finance to relay sales data in order to give shape to the monthly and quarterly sales incentive plan (SIP) calculations and analyses and reporting.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Monitors and maintains high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. Coordinates planning activities with other functions.
- Make recommendations to existing reports and assists in the development of new reporting tools.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining customer relationship management (CRM) data.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Support the achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Ability to travel 10%.