- Assist leadership team in achieving labor and revenue Goals.
- Assists in the oversight of the day-to-day operations throughout the entire facility while ensuring adherence to all operational and service standards.
- Assists with the effective execution of action plans to enhance profitability.
- Maintains uniform standards and a professional appearance for all Team Members.
- Consistently provides professional, friendly and engaging service to Guests and team members.
- Collaborates on a daily basis with team members on ways to improve productivity.
- Works hand in hand with hourly team members giving guidance.
- Assist in fine tuning schedules prior to posting.
- Assist Tech Services- when needed- to ensure all equipment is working properly.
- Works with Operations Manager to ensure Property Maintenance exceeds standards.
- Assist in ensuring front-line team member reviews are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Actively works to promote the retention of our quality Team Members.
- Works to become proficient in all of our systems and processes (Aloha, Sacoa, Sync, etc.).
- Assist in development of team members into future leaders.
- Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures.
- Ability to flex schedule as needed.
Standard Company Expectations:
- TABC certification required.
- Food Service Manager certification required.
- Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
- Responds to Guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
- Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
- Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
- Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
- Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
- Maintains uniform standards.