- Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures.
- Ability to flex schedule as needed.
Standard Company Expectations:
- TABC certification required.
- Food Service Manager certification required.
- Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
- Responds to Guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
- Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
- Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
- Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
- Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
- Maintains uniform standards.