Austin, TX • Operations
- Supports the efforts of department managers as directed by the General Manager / Assistant GM.
- Works with leadership team to achieve labor and revenue goals.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations throughout the entire facility while ensuring adherence to all operational and service standards.
- Works with leadership team to develop and execute effective action plans to enhance profitability.
- Maintains uniform standards and a professional appearance for all Team Members.
- Consistently provides professional, friendly and engaging service to Guests and team members.
- Collaborates on a daily basis with Department Heads on ways to improve productivity.
- At times, Works hand in hand with Hourly Team Members giving guidance.
- Assists Department Managers in fine tuning schedules prior to posting.
- Ensures all pre-opening checklists have been completed to ensure all equipment is working properly, and all areas of the park are ready for operations.
- Works with the leadership team to ensure the condition of the physical property exceeds standards at all times.
- Assists leadership team to ensure team member reviews are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Actively promotes the retention of our quality team members by ensuring that we are living our CORE values.
- Works to become proficient in all systems and processes (Aloha, Sacoa, Sync, etc.).
- Actively grooms team members into future leaders.
- With the approval from the GM, implements effective cost control measures for all departments.
- Ensures all directives and promotions are effectively communicated to front line team members.
- Ensures all city, state and federal permits are up to date.
- Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures.
- Ability to flex schedule as needed.
Standard Company Expectations:
- TABC certification required.
- Food Service Manager certification required.
- Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
- Responds to Guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
- Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
- Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
- Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
- Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
- Maintains uniform standards.