TPI has an immediate opening for a GMC Inspire Variable Data Programmer at our Pennsauken, NJ worksite.
This position will create variable data logic, layouts and output files using GMC Inspire Designer and in-house developed software applications. A focus on the reduction of liability through reduced errors is paramount to the success of this position. The position will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining all quality control procedures.
Position Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Provide a high level of analysis, troubleshooting, and documentation development.
• Work cooperatively with others in developing campaigns in GMC Inspire.
• Train new hires following implemented best practices and set company quality procedures.
• Oversee complex jobs and participate in new account template creation.
• Maintain set quality control procedures and implement new ones where applicable.
• Advanced knowledge of development resources using GMC Inspire.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time constraints which may include working with other departments to eliminate issues, no- conforming output, and maintain company quality standards.
Education and/or Experience:
• 2+ years equivalent work experience using GMC Inspire in the field.
• 2+ years relevant experience in direct mail or related industry preferred.
• Prepress background helpful.
Familiar with the following software and processes:
• GMC Inspire, Adobe Products, InDesign, Photoshop
• Microsoft Products, Pitstop, SQL queries, BCC MailManager
• .Net, C#