• Identify Large Commercial Tile Contractors: This would include identifying Key Contacts and Educational Programs, Product Recommendations, Job Site Training, Relationship building and confirming that they are updated in the company database and rate them based on their status with Schluter and their status in their region.
• Working with Distributor Reps – both Architectural and Commercial: Sales Calls, Update Literature, and Education.
• Commercial Contractor Education: In person CEU Lunch and Learns, Dinner Presentations, Product Specific Presentations, Review of Specifications, Product Recommendations and Industry Events
• Project Tracking / Management: Work with all levels to acquire relevant project information - to ensure complete job management from conception to fruition / completion.
• Trade Shows: Participate in Commercial Trade Shows and Ensure Lead Follow Up.
• Assist in AIA and commercial presentation development: Continuing to create and update our presentations in conjunction with the education manager to include the latest Schluter Systems products and best reflect the current state of installation and future developments within the building community.
• Job Site Demonstrations: Job Site Demonstrations, Inspections, Meetings, Training/Education.
• Commercial / Technical Calls: (Phone or Email). Respond to Commercial Technical requests and questions.
• Commercial Project Complaints: Coordination of inspection / resolution and reports with the TM and Technical Department.
• Building Officials: Education for local building officials such as inspectors, on our products and systems.
• Association Meetings: Networking / Evaluation of suitable Associations to participate in.
• National accounts: Work closely with national accounts to build relationships that allow us to increase sales and forecast market trends or potential issues that may arise.
• Specification and construction document review
• Keep the Regional Commercial Manager updated on a regular basis.
· Outside sales experience with tile installation materials or other technical sales.
· Familiarity with Company products, territory, markets and clients.
· Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated leadership skills.
· Time and territory management abilities.
· Proven problem-solving abilities.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
· Ability to attend and fully participate in national, regional, and team meetings with overnight stays.
· Ability to travel daily up to 80 percent of the time meeting customers and using the remaining time for planning, preparation and training.
· Ability to drive a Company vehicle and pass a driving record background check (including moving violations, accidents, license suspension, etc.) to be insurable with Company’s insurer without surcharges or other additional charges.
o Company-owned vehicles may only be operated by authorized employees and for business purposes only
o Any driver of a Company-owned vehicle shall, at all times, hold and maintain state driving privileges in the driver’s state of residence without restrictions, unless such restrictions are approved by the Company in its sole discretion
· Abide with Company rules and policies.