- Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Early Morning and Late Night Hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Obtain training certification per company policy
- 1-2 years prior cash handling experience in a restaurant or retail
- Must be trustworthy, detail oriented, an effective communicator
- Ability to resolve cash handling discrepancies.
- Ability to Multi-task for multiple departments
Standard Company Expectations:
- Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and respectful in all situations.
- Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and timely fashion.
- Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
- Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, and managers
- Cooperates with team members.
- When assigning tasks-assist when warranted.
- Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
- Maintains uniform standard and holds Team Members accountable.
- Military Service Background Highly Desired.