LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
We are hiring a Senior Sales Executive to join our Lender Partnerships team. The right candidate will have a presence on the West Coast, proven performance in developing new partnerships with banks and credit unions, and the ability to establish trust with character and integrity. The individual will need to collaborate well with others and work independently to perform sales activities and manage their territory.
What you'll do
· Augment LendKey’s client base by selling its products/solutions to banks and credit unions
· Manage the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to closing
· Cultivate and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
· Communicate LendKey’s value proposition and understand competitive advantages versus peers
· Attend Banking Association and Credit Union League events to drive pipeline development
· Strong understanding of metrics that drive bank & credit union profitability, customer & member value, and issues facing lenders today
· Knowledge of consumer lending, return on asset calculations, and asset liability management.
· Command of all aspects of LendKey’s products and platform
· Deliver sales presentations and product demos
· Lead internal sales meetings to update executive team on pipeline development, sales progress, and industry trends/feedback
· Accurately represents opportunities within CRM and to appropriate audiences
· Achieve sales objectives by utilizing a consultative, needs-based approach to expand and optimize development of sales territory
What we're looking for
· Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skillsets
· 5+ years of sales experience, with proven performance selling to large banks & credit unions required
· Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, environments
· Highly organized and self-motivated
· A great listener
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and ability to work well in a team environment
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Strong with PowerPoint and CRM utilization