Newly created REVELxp, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp is the combination of the some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment serving more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans and participating in thousands of events annually. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. Our clients are largely in college sports and we run at quite a pace during the season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
We are currently looking for a team oriented, operations minded individual. As the Production Manager for the Topgolf Live tour, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of success including set up and delivery of the event day experience, planning and logistics of the tour, oversight of production and local event staff. The ideal team member will have strong written and verbal communication skills, be very detail oriented, and open to travel 150+ days per year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Topgolf Live Tour planning and execution leader
- Venue/Topgolf/Partner liaison throughout planning and event execution
- Communicate updates/information to Topgolf GM and Executive Team
- Budget/Expense approval within established P&L and in coordination with GM
- Oversee the event set up and work with appropriate departments to resolve any issues that may arise (weather, upset customers, miscommunications, etc.).
- Assess risk of each event and pull appropriate internal/external resources to mitigate appropriately.
- Travel assumed to exceed 150 days per year
- Oversee production team in maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Work with Topgolf on procurement and repairs of the core gear
- Oversee ordering and local procurement for individual event needs
- Ensure production team is keeping accurate inventory throughout the tour
- Work in conjunction with GM and executive team to plan future tour initiatives and logistics
- Oversee event manuals, timelines and best practice documents
- Work with various production departments throughout REVELxp to ensure latest company and industry standards are being met
- Act as the main point of contact for venues throughout the planning process and while on site.
- Coordinate with REVELxp and venue departments to ensure proper communication and execution of event initiatives
This position will be located in one of the REVELxp corporate offices, and may require relocation dependent upon current residency.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- 3+ years managing events that includes venue management and equipment maintenance
- Effective problem-solving abilities and the ability to work independently and as a team -- be a self-starter and collaborative depending on needs
- Strong organization, communication, follow up and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- Able to develop and execute strategic plans that achieve both short and long term goals & objectives
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong, lasting relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in managing numerous projects at once within a fast-paced environment; time management is key
- Travel multiple times in most months (including some weekends and holidays) is to be anticipated
- High level of initiative, specifically in the areas of company growth and process improvement
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity, character, honesty and commitment to excellence
- Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal
- Ability to identify and mitigate points of risk to the project, partners and REVELxp
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.