Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator position in Radford, VA to support a DoD client.
As part of the Cybersecurity Branch CND Team, individual shall provide information systems security technical support consisting of the following tasks:
• Perform vulnerability scanning of computer systems using DoD and Army authorized security scanning software.
• Use results of vulnerability scans to determine vulnerabilities and develop operational plans to remediate or mitigate vulnerabilities as they are discovered.
• Install, operate, and maintain Host Based Security System.
• Operate and maintain web content filter.
• Manage PL ALTESS Cybersecurity training and certification program using the Army Training and Certification Tracking System.
• Assist hosted customers in obtaining and maintaining RMF and other certifications as required.
• Review and document change requests; and determine approval or denial of requests.
• Update and/or assist the hosted system's personnel in updating artifacts of the RMF; i.e., system diagram (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
• At least 4 years of experience in CyberSecurity (Information Assurance)
• DoD 8570.1M IAM level 1(i.e., CompTIA Security+). Must possess both.
• Baseline certification and Computing Environment as defined in DoD Instruction
• 8570.1M. For ALTESS environment this can include CompTIA Server+, Microsoft, RedHat, or Solaris professional certifications.
• DOD Secret Security Clearance.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.