Details: Part-time Position
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
The Organization ¦ Habitat for Humanity of Forsyth County
Mission: Seeking to put God’s Love into action by bringing people together to build homes, community and hope. Steadfastly adhering to a philosophy of a “hand-up, not a hand-out,” Habitat is a powerful engine of collaboration and reciprocity where future homeowners qualify by having a history of steady income, verifiable need and a willingness to work hard. Habitat Forsyth has fundamentally changed lives - building strength, stability, and self-reliance - right here in our community through new homeownership opportunities, home remodels and repair, and training. Strong and stable families in self-sufficient homes creates strong and stable communities.
Basic Functions: Provides Customer Service, route trucks, data entry and acts as general backup for the Donations Coordinator
• Provide general customer service to donors, on phone and in person
• Efficiently route donations trucks for daily routes
• General data entry/record keeping for donations hotline and DOT
• Act as backup for full-time Donations Coordinator
• Properly track and manage data for the Deconstruction department
• Other duties as assigned by Donor Services Supervisor
• High School Diploma/GED
• Customer Service experience, including basic knowledge of phone and computer operations
• Ability to operate a phone and sit at a desk using a computer for the majority of an 8 hour day
• Ability to lift 15 pounds alone or 50 pounds with assistance
Other Requirements: Adhere to schedule, show initiative, honest, and drug free, positive attitude, customer service oriented, must have dependable transportation to work.