The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Dizzion is creating a dynamic, innovative workforce to support our global customer base. We do not believe in departmental silos. We are looking for the brightest and most talented individuals to be a part of our team. We select self-starters that consistently execute with a positive “Can Do” attitude, strong work ethic and an unparalleled commitment to the customer.
· Be part of something BIG! Work at Home has gained unprecedented momentum in the last year and will be part of the new normal
· Recent market trends and circumstances have led to increased demand for Dizzion Managed Desktop as a Service providing an incredible financial opportunity to our team
· Make a significant impact on an already successful business (Inc5000, Gartner Top DaaS provider), helping Dizzion scale global operations
What is the primary need, challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
The Virtualization Engineer, focused on Customer Success, is critical to the success of our customers and is responsible to provide technical best practices in the implementation and deployment of Dizzion products; cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with customers ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and strong technical understanding of our product offerings and turning our customers into champions.
What will your day look like…
In this role you design, implement, and support VMware Horizon View Infrastructure, Windows Server features such as DHCP, DNS, File and Storage Services, Active Directory Domain Services, and support network integrations with customer environments. You will plan and prioritize a high volume of customer activities and requests to manage customer issues, maintenance and service disruptions, and monitoring customer environments. You will be the voice of the customer and build strong relationships with customer technical resources and work directly with them on solution reviews, architecture, and implementation of our products.
Additionally, following asset and change management procedures, you will perform software and hardware upgrades, provisioning, and patching during and after-hours including guest VMs and templates. You will participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation and escalation schedule and perform other duties as necessary.
What Other Skills Give Me an Advantage?
· Bachelor’s degree in IT technology-related discipline preferred or relevant experience
· 3 plus years designing, implementing and supporting VMware Horizon View in a production capacity (7.0+ preferred)
· 3 plus years designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server Features, Desktop operating systems (Windows Server 2012-2019 and Windows 10) and application support
· 3 plus years of customer-facing interaction and/or direct end user support
· 3 plus years in a managed services environment or a combination of hosting experience and equivalent certification(s)
· Extensive knowledge of networking integrations and communications (routing, firewalling, VPN configurations)
· Extensive knowledge of system security standards
· Working knowledge of authentication methodologies (AD Forest Trust, SAML, TrueSSO, RADIUS, etc.)
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The hiring manager for this role is Clara Carestia, Manager of Service Delivery. Clara leads the Service Delivery department with functional responsibility that includes project management and coordination, technical implementation, and customer support. Clara has been with Dizzion for 5+ years and brings a broad range of skills and experience working in different functions throughout.
We hire people from various backgrounds. It’s not the language but the tenacity that matters to us. We love to solve business problems.
Dizzion, Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance managed Desktop as a Service (DaaS) to the global remote workforce. Founded in 2011, Dizzion’s proven end-user cloud platform enables maximum work from home success while protecting business process outsourcers (BPO), enterprise contact centers, healthcare, financial services, and insurance companies with real HIPAA, PCI-DSS and SOC 2 Type II compliance. Customers further digital transformation with AnyCloud global delivery, seamless hybrid IT integration, zLink secure endpoints, and COSMOS orchestration and analytics. Visit dizzion.com for more information. Dizzion | Work from Home. Business as Usual.
In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally, and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is full-time FLSA exempt.